Tuesday 20 September 2011

Great to observe the welcome my Dad got in Poland

My Dad Even together Oxanna Wasilewska, director at New Hope rehabilitations centre...
I'm testing out a more simple form for update from Safety Shelter - links for Google-translation from my news blog in Norwegian - "I Ly" - Sheltered... Not allways the best solution. But better than nothing...

Many of my last blog storries is about my fathers visit in Poland. Great time for him! Great time for me. Yes, really great to observe the hospitality he recived - and the fellowship in the spirit. My father came to his own people. Thank you for all you made for him - Click on for reading story for story...

Link: Applause, thanks and gifts to Even - and prayers
 - Great to see the fire, see the enthusiasm of the Mision New Hop staff in Poland – and they eagerness to rescue some of those defeated in the community, says my Dad Even (89) after his week in Poland.

Link: Dad Even got to meet Wang Church


My Dad, Even has for years heard a lot about the Wang Church in Karpacz, south west in Poland. This very special stave church with roots from Norwegian Vang in Valdres. This exciting story became my gateway to Poland – and the establishing of Safety Shelter together with my wife Krystyna

Great atmosphere around the coffee table in the rehabilitation center at Mission and New Hope when Dad Even generously gave away of his well known and own baked cakes - Even cake as it is fondly called in Poland ...


No shortage of superlatives when Safety Shelter bus was emptied at the New Hope rehabilitation center in  Janowice. Great, Great, Great, was a steady message leaders, Oksana and Jarek, as chairs and tables and other equipment were taken into the warehouse.

Link: Well prepared Even on trip to Poland
Travelling to Poland a well-prepared Dad. A well-stocked Safety Shelter bus was further filled up with my father on board. Not that he takes so much space or have so much luggage. But the cake baker is generous. Three large boxes of Even-cakes in the wheelbarrow for loading. He has concern for many in Poland...

Legg til bildetekst
 My Dad Even experienced during his weeklong Poland trip that his commitment to Safety Shelter engagement in Poland is greatly valued…

Link: - Great to see the fire, see the enthusiasm...

No comments: